- About the College
- Degree Programs
- Academic Resources
- Campuses & Student Life
- Continuing Education
- Exhibitions & Events
All-Student Juried Exhibition Call for Submissions at the Corcoran College of Art + Design
November 4, 2011
Guest curator Jackie Ionita is seeking student artwork to be exhibited in Gallery 31. Ms.Ionita is a Corcoran alumna and the Director of Hamiltonian Gallery.
This opportunity is open to all students of The Corcoran College of Art + Design. Works must be completed within the last 3 years. Each artist may submit a maximum of 3 works.
- Deadline for submissions: November 23, 2011
- Notification of selections: December 14, 2011
- Installation: January 23 – 24, 2012
- Exhibition: January 25, 2012 – February 5, 2012
- De-Installation: February 5, 2012
- Opening reception: January 26, 2012
**Please note that all dates are subject to change.
- Please log on to www.corcoran.edu/content/call-entries. Select “Call For Entry: All Student Juried Exhibition” from the exhibition title drop-down menu
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required for submission
- You may submit up to three images as JPEGS (resolution72 dpi), not to exceed one megabyte. Diptych, triptych, and works in a series will be accepted and may be considered one submission.
- Please be specific with the medium; for example, do not write “mixed media” or “painting”. Identify exactly what materials you used to create your piece, for example “monoprint, graphite, ink on paper” or “acrylic on canvas”.
- Label images as follows:
i.e. Doe_Jane_untitled_30x42_Oil on Canvas_jpg
We will submit images to Ms.Ionita for selection and will notify you if your work is chosen.
For more information, contact Julie Butash, College Exhibitions, firstname.lastname@example.org.