Art Director Opening
Art Director Opening at Porter Novelli
- Creating concepts and high level design for advertising, collateral and digital media
- Developing campaign concepts and materials for new business
- Maintaining a high level of quality in materials developed for clients
- Staying current/trained on new applications (whether training is received by reading user guides or by formal training)
- Ensuring that deadlines are met
- Supervising studio artists
- Effectively presents and explains creative work to clients
- Creating budget estimates with Creative Producer and ensuring adherence to budget
- Has range of styles and can adapt style to suitability of various clients.
- Experience – a four year design degree, 4-7 years of related work experience, skills in client presentations, extensive knowledge of printing process
- Computers – ability to operate Macintosh systems with ease, knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Apply online at www.porternovelli.com. Click on the “Careers” tab and select “Washington DC”. Please submit a resume and 6 samples, including one in the digital medium.