Creative Video Producer and Editor Opening
Creative Video Producer and Editor
Qorvis Communications, one of the nation’s largest independent communications firms, is seeking a junior to mid level creative video producer and editor. We are looking for an ambitious person who is willing to take the video production arm of Qorvis to the next level. Some who can grow based on merit and willingness to contribute. This position will incorporate traditional activities, such as those related to the media training center as well as more advanced skills that help guide advertising and digital/interactive development.
· The person will need to work with the company to get everyone to a baseline competency for tactical video production—such as with Flip.
· They would need skills to do advanced video production and editing
· They would also need to do Focus Washington and Tech View and other things
· They’d need to be fast to accommodate new business deadlines (plus a willingness to pursue their own new business like projects such as that for Bancroft)
· They need the vision, or willingness to find one, to guide the company on projects from digital to advertising and other areas
· The person would need to have the potential to eventually handle responsibility of effectively educating and delegating less elements of their work to people in a way that frees them to be strategic and doesn’t compromise quality
Qorvis Communications, LLC., one of the largest independent communications firms in the United States, is a client service-driven agency with an office located in Washington, DC. Qorvis provides its clients with the full scope of communications expertise including investor and financial relations, public affairs, grassroots campaigns, public and media relations, marketing communications, advertising, Internet-based campaigns, and research and opinion surveys. For more information, visit www.qorvis.com.
We’ve become the destination agency for talented personnel and clients alike, because of our standard of excellence and unique approach: We don’t have department or practice areas/silos; we’ve eliminated bureaucracy and timesheets; we have a flat organization with highly talented and results-oriented people.
Plus, we reward success: Every employee is eligible for a bonus, with bonuses based on individual and company performance. We offer individual career coaching, an outstanding personal leave and benefits package including a generous 401(k) matching program.
Please contact Jessica Bayer at Opportunities@qorvis.com if you are interested and title your e-mail Interactive Project Manager.