Digital Graphic Designer at ProFund Advisors LLC
ProFund Advisors LLC
Position Title: Digital Graphic Designer
Supervisor: Design Director
Status: Regular-Full Time Exempt
Position Summary: Expected to actively participate in the design of new marketing materials consistent with brand, including PowerPoint presentations, Flash ads, HTML emails, brochures, fact sheets, mailers, print advertising, signage, and multimedia presentations. The Digital Graphic Designer should have a variety of experience in the creative arts ranging from print design to web design.
Essential Job Functions:
(NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Support print and web design.
- Partner with the Web team to implement internet strategies for pages, emails, animations, logos, banners, and other graphical elements for the web.
- Produce and maintain company marketing materials including brochures, campaign materials, event materials, posters, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Keep up-to-date of external design influences and be able to incorporate them into marketing materials.
- Brainstorm and mockup design ideas to present to internal clients. Deliver visual design mockups along with detailed specs.
- Meet and respond to the challenges of a continually evolving style guide.
- Take direction from Design Director in regards to managing vendors such as printers, photographers, writers, other designers, etc., to complete the final product.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as Fine Arts, Communications, Marketing, etc.
- Minimum of 7-10 years print design/web design or development experience, preferably in financial services
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 7 years experience with software graphic design: Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark Express, PowerPoint
- At least 5 years professional experience with front end web design: Flash Dreamweaver Photoshop Illustrator
- Advance skill level using HTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Proficiency in a Mac/PC environment.
- Experience with print, branding, illustration, photography and typography.
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision but also be able to take direction well.
- Understanding of prepress and printing process extremely helpful (1-color to 4-color, sheet-fed and web).