- About the College
- Degree Programs
- Academic Resources
- Campuses & Student Life
- Continuing Education
- Exhibitions & Events
External Relations Assistant Opening at Cultural Development Corporation
June 16, 2010
External Relations Assistant
The Cultural Development Corporation (CuDC), a non-profit organization dedicated to creating opportunities for artists and arts organizations that stimulate economic development and improve the quality of life in the DC metro area, is accepting applications for the position of External Relations Assistant. This part-time position (30 hours per week) reports to the Director of External Relations and provides administrative support to the External Relations Department.
- Provide key administrative support to the External Relations department including scheduling, meeting/event coordination, correspondence and preparation for donor meetings.
- Coordination of meetings of the Board of Directors including document prep, set-up, taking minutes and follow up.
- Manage donor database (Raisers Edge). Serve as organizational point person and keep all donor engagement records accurate and up-to-date.
- Responsible for all donor fulfillment and tracking.
- Provide fundraising support including research, grant writing, compilation and reporting
- Provide support for social media strategies and electronic communications.
- Process all organizational mail and record checks.
- Other support duties as required.
- Superb writing, communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Expertise in MS Office, experience with QuickBooks Pro and Raiser’s Edge a plus
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly in a fast paced, fast growing non-profit environment
How to apply:
To apply, submit a resume with cover letter to:
Cultural Development Corporation
Attn: External Relations Assistant Search
916 G Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Initial review of candidates will begin immediately, but applications will be accepted until July 9, 2010.