February All-Student Assembly Follow Up
February 16, 2011
Couldn't make the last All-Student Assembly, here's what you missed.
- In observance of President’s day, the College will be closed on Monday, February 21. Students will have access into the Downtown Campus, but the Georgetown Campus will be closed. Remember Monday classes meet on Wednesday, February 23, and Wednesday only classes will not meet this week.
- Undergraduate Exhibition proposals for Gallery 31 are due March 1 to Casey Smith. Select the Work… Arrange the Space… Write the Text. Scroll down to see the fine print in the complete blog posting.
- Bus trip to New York City on Saturday, March 5. Go with us to The Armory Show or make your own plans in the Big Apple. $15 per student. More information to come!
- NEW Corcoran Student Council (for undergrads). Voice your opinions, concerns, ideas for activities at the next meeting on Sunday, February 20 at 3pm in classroom 14C. Questions email email@example.com or speak with Julia Benton, Allie Nambo, or Amy Breesman.
- Re-accreditation. The Corcoran is undergoing our 10 year survey for re-accreditation through the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and the National Association of Schools of Art and Design. Please bear with us as we complete this process. Some students maybe selected for further participation. Questions or want more information contact Mario Ascencio, Library Director.
- NEW Copier! Feel free to make use of the new copier in the Student Lounge at the Downtown Campus.
- Time Change. Future All-Student Assemblies have moved to a new time. They will be held from 1-1:30pm in the Auditorium (March 21 and on April 18).