- About the College
- Degree Programs
- Academic Resources
- Campuses & Student Life
- Continuing Education
- Exhibitions & Events
Gallery Administrator Opening
August 9, 2010
Guarisco Gallery is hiring for a full-time administrative position. Person will be involved in all of the daily activities of the gallery but will focus heavily on marketing and sales.
- Greet clients, customer service, and oversee other daily operations
- Research, draft, and edit artist biographies, customer correspondence, and all marketing materials
- Update and maintain client database, while continually researching and contacting new prospective clients
- Train and manage interns through lessons on gallery operations and assigning daily projects
- Organize and plan all gallery events, including gallery receptions, corporate parties and cocktail hours.
- Manage mass mailing and marketing projects, such as brochures, flyers, and catalogs.
- Contact vendors and clients on a daily basis, with strong follow-up communication
- Travel to art fairs/shows with the director
Candidate MUST be proficient in Microsoft applications, have an educational background in Art History, be very organized and be able to meet deadlines. Photoshop experience a plus. This is not an entry-level position. Person must have some experience working in a gallery or office setting. We are looking for a team player with a “can-do” attitude. Please send resume and cover letter.
Sunday work is required.