Graphic Design Opening
Adfero Group seeks an independent and innovative in-house graphic designer to join our team and work across a wide variety of projects.
Adfero Group is a pioneering public relations firm that integrates sophisticated digital strategies with traditional communications tactics to advance our clients’ public affairs or business agendas. Our novel mix of offline and online tactics helps corporations, associations and government entities communicate effectively in today’s constantly evolving media environment.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design, produce and publish marketing materials including but not limited to: brochures, logos, advertisements (print and web), newsletters / email templates, websites, collateral materials (letterhead, envelopes, business cards), etc…
- Design and assist staff with business development proposals.
- Understand and utilize existing client design guides and standards in the development of all materials.
- Create design guides and standards for clients when applicable.
- Strong creative thinking, design and layout skills.
- Experience using HTML, CSS, Adobe (Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, Fireworks).
- Experience with FLASH preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of social media and integrating social media sharing tools into designs and layouts.
- Ability to learn quickly, handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines while working in an environment of rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong team skills with the ability to positively receive staff and client feedback.
- Eligible for government security clearance.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Learn more at www.Adfero.com. To tell us more about yourself, reply with a cover letter, resume and portfolio.