- About the College
- Degree Programs
- Academic Resources
- Campuses & Student Life
- Continuing Education
- Exhibitions & Events
Interactive Designer Opening
August 12, 2010
LM&O Advertising, a fast-growing Arlington, VA-based advertising agency has an exciting opportunity for an Interactive Designer in our Creative Department.
This position will focus on production and development of animated web banners, landing pages, websites, HTML e-blasts and other interactive projects. Some design knowledge required. Must be ready to step into a fast-paced, deadline driven, team environment.
- 5+ years experience in an advertising agency, client side marketing/advertising department or a related field
- Expert knowledge of Flash banner animation
- AS2-AS3 programming experience
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
Always a Plus:
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiar with mobile marketing
- An understanding of content management platforms and database-driven sites
- An interest in emerging technologies
Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. LM&O is a member of the AAAA and an equal opportunity employer.