Office Assistant- Office of the Registrar
This position acts as support for the daily function of the Office of the Registrar, including special projects as assigned. Candidates will be mature Corcoran students chosen based on their communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to maintain confidentiality. These students will serve as contact points for prospective and current students from both our degree and continuing education programs. Duties may include but are not limited to
- Answering phones and responding to inquiries from students, faculty and staff
- Responding to walk up/in person inquiries
- Filing student records
- Various forms of data entry
- Registering students for classes
The student hired should have the following qualifications:
- Able to recognize and maintain a good rapport with faculty and staff members from every department
- Be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Confidentiality and adherence to federal privacy laws are a must.
- Prior office and/or customer service experience is helpful.
- Work-study eligibility is desirable but not required.
If you are interested in applying, please stop by the Registrar's Office to get an application.