Traffic Manager Opening
Porter Novelli is seeking a Traffic Manager to handle creative project management for key clients and new business.
- Understanding creative needs and clearly defining tasks and allocating resources to ensure that projects are done efficiently and effectively
- Working with account service teams and creative resources to schedule, estimate and manage creative projects including print, radio, television, collateral and digital
- Identifying appropriate external vendors and reviewing and negotiating vendor contractual agreements including printers, art houses and others
- Managing budget by tracking team labor hours and external costs
- Providing quality assurance for all projects
- Managing advertising insertion orders and materials fulfillment
- Identifying and communicating potential pitfalls and changes to scope and provide possible solutions to team
- 4-7 years of creative project management at an agency or similar environment
- Print, broadcast and digital project management experience
- Exacting attention to detail
- Ability to estimate and maintain accurate schedules and budgets
- Experience identifying, contracting and managing printers, art houses and other vendors
- Experience identifying, contracting and managing programmers, developers and animators (a plus)
- Experience with email distribution in software such as Campaign Monitor
- Experience with integrating popular online social media tools
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Apply online at www.porternovelli.com. Click on the “Careers” tab and select “Washington DC”.
Porter Novelli is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment against any person on account of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, disability, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era or other eligible veteran, age, marital status, veteran status, or physical or mental handicap unrelated in nature and extent to an individual’s ability to perform a job or any other characteristic protected by the employment discrimination laws in any state or political subdivision in which Porter Novelli does business.