The Undergraduate Admissions Office Is Looking For Student Volunteers
WANT TO VOLUNTEER FOR YOUR SCHOOL?
The Undergraduate Admissions Office is seeking volunteers for the 2012-2013 academic year. We want you to share your enthusiasm about attending the Corcoran. Volunteers will speak to prospective Corcoran students (and their parents), share their experiences and represent our student body. Volunteers are needed for various admissions events throughout the year such as Open House/Preview Days, National Portfolio Day, Accepted Student’s Day, and more!
- Excellent item to include on a resume
- Experience in customer service, undergraduate admissions processes, and how to work with people
- Great way to show your enthusiasm for the Corcoran and help people with their own admissions processes
- Corcoran goodies such as buttons, stickers, and other swag!
- Excellent foot-in-the-door opportunity for students interested in eventually becoming paid student ambassadors for the Corcoran’s Office of Undergraduate Admissions
I WOULD LOVE TO VOLUNTEER! WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Email your name, email address and phone number where you prefer to be reached, and weekend availability for this fall to Carolyn Myers (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will be contacting you soon afterwards to let you know at which events you will be needed!
COME GET INVOLVED!
Questions? Contact Carolyn Myers at email@example.com.