Alumni Career Services
Career Services at the Corcoran College of Art + Design provides students and alums with the essential tools required to maneuver competitively through the professional world. Professional development opportunities are offered to students at all educational levels, and remain available to Corcoran Alumni.
Career Services at the Corcoran College of Art + Design provides the following to our alumni community:
- Access to a Career Services Library at the Downtown campus, with more than 200 books related to career development as well as career development handouts.
- Job, internship, networking, and volunteer opportunities for Corcoran Alumni. Click here to view.
- Online resources and bookmarked websites related to career development.
- Yearly Portfolio Reviews where alumni have the opportunity to have their portfolios reviewed by professionals in the fields of art and design.
- Information and assistance about applying to graduate schools and fellowships.
Career Development Workshops that cover the following topics:
- Resume and cover letter writing
- How to interview
- Grant writing
- Marketing yourself
- And many other career development topics