Resources for Faculty
- CORCboard: update course information, post grades, access forms and academic advising resources
- Library: access the rich resources of the Corcoran Library
- CorcoranCentral: log in to update your bio, access forms, and stay up-to-date on announcements and events
- The Student Handbook: this is a valueable resource containing all of the College's contact information, guides, and official policies
- Disability Support and Accommodations Information for Faculty: FAQ regarding disability and the accommodations process at the Corcoran College of Art and Design
- Suggested Disability Support Syllabus Statements for Faculty: Information about and examples of disability support syllabus statements for faculty
- Strategies for Working with Students with Disabilities: Information about specific disabilities and possible accommodations to support curricular and program access.